Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Frisk Prickly Riesling

While I do not consider myself a wine connoisseur in any way, I have to share my new favorite wine with the world.  A few months ago, my friend introduced me to Frisk Prickly Riesling, and after just one glass, I knew I had found my white wine soul mate.

Made in Australia, Frisk Prickly is a delicious, semi-sweet variety of citrus flavors with a bubbly zing.  It is dangerously delicious and refreshing, and under 12 dollars a bottle!  Y'all know how much I enjoy making Sangria, and I've decided that my next batch of white sangria will feature this wine.  I'm thinking it will blend nicely with my go-to Sangria flavors of lemon, grapefruit, raspberry, and orange. 

I encourage anyone who enjoys Riesling to pick up a bottle of this magical beverage the next time you visit a liquor store.  You'll be hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment