Thursday, April 18, 2013

I think I foresee leopard print nails in the future...

Recently I had a few friends over for drinks and I proudly wore this new glamorously fierce shirt:


That is my cherished Sangria Goblet I'm posing with. I never make Sangria without it.  And my friends give me a hard time for my love of animal prints, but c'mon? This shirt is amazing and I didn't spill a drop of delicious sangria on it.  Tonight's Sangria recipe included: a bottle of red wine (any blend will do but I prefer a Chianti or Pinot Noir), a few cups of Ginger Ale, a sliced orange, 2 squeezed limes, lemon juice, and a splash of grapefruit juice.  I like my sangrias more tart than sweet, but you can play with the ratios to find a flavor that suits you.

After this wild ensemble, there may be some animal print manis in my near future. Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment