Saturday, April 20, 2013

Shot of the Day: Jesse's Girl Carolina Beach

As you know, I'm a little obsessed with neon polishes these days, and I love this bright color from Jesse's Girl Polishes.  This brand of polishes is a bit difficult to find in my neck of the woods, so I only have 2 colors, but I really love them both.  This color is called Carolina Beach and it is super duper bright!  I used three coats to get this effect, and while the application is a bit challenging as the the polish is very quick-drying and has a matte effect, it's totally worth the extra bit of effort.





Sorry for the poor quality of this photo, but you get the idea.  And in the sunlight, Carolina Beach is splashy and neon. This is a great color for spring/summer!  It wavers between a peachy-coral and a bright orangey-pink.

I also want to mention that Jesse's Girl polish stays on a loooong time.  Like I said, I only have two of their polishes, but both colors lasted on my toes for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks with no chips.  Both times I have used OPI Nail Envy as a base coat and Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top coat.


1 comment: