Friday, May 24, 2013

Shot of the Day: Finger Paints Iconic Orange

If you haven't noticed, I am absolutely loving the neon nail trend!  I took a little trip to Sally's the other day and couldn't help but purchase this little beauty:  Iconic Orange by Finger Paints

Isn't this color amazing?  And this is only two coats over a base coat of OPI Nail Envy.  A lot of neon shades require a white base coat to really make the color pop, but not this one. 


And OMG the application!  This polish is basically magic...it goes where you want it to go.  It was so creamy and smooth and I didn't notice any staining when I removed it.

Needless to say, I am very impressed with this polish (this is my first Finger Paints polish) so of course I had to  go back to Sally's to get more.  If you're looking for bright summer neon shades that are easy to apply and highly pigmented, look no further than Finger Paints!

No comments:

Post a Comment