Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Shot of the Day: Forever 21 Neon Polish and Stamping

I recently went on a shipping trip and came home with two nail polish sets from Forever 21: The Red Carpet Kit and the Summer Lovin' Kit.  I love them both so much! I was really surprised by the quality, especially considering that these kits are only $6.80 apiece!!  Here's a couple of swatches of the Highlighter Yellow color from the Summer Lovin' Kit:





My friend Cameron is a local artist here in Knoxville, and he was quite interested in my new stamping plates, so he decided to decorate my nails for me.  Some of the designs are from stamps, others are free-hand.  Here are a few pics from our epic nail art session:




Pretty awesome, huh? We used all kinds of stamps so I couldn't keep track of the plates we used, but I believe they all came from my MASH 26-50 Stamps and my Winstonia Plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment