Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shot of the Day: Milani Texture Polish in Aqua Splash

So my Milani texture polishes just came in the mail, and I was pretty pumped to try them out.  Since the weather's warming up and I'm longing for a trip to the beach (or the pool at least), I decided to use Aqua Splash first:



My camera couldn't pick up the exact shade, and it definitely looks more blue in person, but I still really like it.  It's much more thick and rough than the Zoya Pixie Dust collection, but I had no trouble with the application.  Since it's a textured polish I didn't use a top coat, but that was no problem at all because this stuff dries SO fast!  I'd say it was completely dry in less than 15 minutes, but dry to the touch in only 2 or 3.  Impressive!

So what do you think?  Have you tried any of Milani's textured polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment